— 2022 —
- Relkin, E. (2022). The Development of Computational Thinking Skills in Young Children. (Doctoral dissertation)
- Levinson, T. (2022). Quantifying the Coding Playground: A Pilot Study Creating and Attempting to Validate a Rubric for Positive Technological Development. (Masters Theses)
- Govind, M. (2022). A Qualitative Examination of Second Grade Teachers’ Experiences and Attitudes Around Coding and Robotics Education (Doctoral dissertation).
— 2020 —
- Strawhacker, A. L. (2020) Biodesign Education in Early Childhood: A Design-Research Study of the Tangible CRISPEE Technology and Learning Intervention. (Doctoral dissertation). Tufts University, Medford, MA. Order No. 27962318 Tufts University, 2020. Ann Arbor: ProQuest. Web. 2 Aug. 2020.
- Bennie, M. (2020). Thinking Strategically, Acting Tactically: The Emotions Behind the Cognitive Process of Debugging in Early Childhood (Master’s Thesis)
— 2019 —
- Govind, M. (2019). Families That Code Together Learn Together: Exploring family-oriented programming in early childhood with ScratchJr and KIBO Robotics (Master’s thesis).
— 2018 —
- Relkin, E. (2018). Assessing Young Children’s Computational Thinking Abilities. (Master’s thesis).
- Vizner, M., Z. (2017). Big Robots for Little Kids: Investigating the Role of Scale in Early Childhood Robotics Kids. (Master’s thesis).
- Sullivan, A. (2016). Breaking the STEM Stereotype: Investigating the Use of Robotics to Change Young Children’s Gender Stereotypes About Technology & Engineering. (Doctoral dissertation).
— 2015 —
- Lee, S.C.U. (2015). Teaching Tools, Teachers’ Rules: ScratchJr in the Classroom. (Master’s thesis).
- Portelance, D.J. (2015). Code and Tell: An exploration of peer interviews and computational thinking with ScratchJr in the early childhood classroom. (Master’s thesis).
— 2014 —
- Chau, C. (2014). Positive Technological Development for Young Children in the Context of Children’s Mobile Apps. (Doctoral dissertation).
- Kazakoff, E. (2014). Cats in Space, Pigs that Race: Does self-regulation play a role when kindergartners learn to code? (Doctoral dissertation.)
- Lentz, T. (2014). Kids, Robotics, and Gender: a pilot study (Undergraduate thesis).
— 2013 —
- Seddighi, S. (2013). Evaluation of a Professional Development Workshop on Integration of Robotics into Early Childhood Classrooms (Master’s thesis).
— 2012 —
- Plevinsky, J. (2012). Continuing Camp Oasis: Adolscent Utilization of Facebook for Social Support (Master’s thesis).
— 2011 —
- Flannery, L. (2011). Dancing the “Robot Hokey Pokey”: Cognitive Development as a Predictor of Programming Achievement (Master’s thesis).
- Beals, L. (2011). A Framework for the Design and Evaluation of Virtual World Programs for Preadolescent Youth (Doctoral dissertation).
- Libman, N. (2011). Mi Ani? (Who Am I?): Using Robotics to Explore Jewish Identity (Master’s thesis).
— 2010 —
- Cantrell, K. (2010). Introducing Zora Camp4All: A virtual community to augment pediatric camping (Master’s thesis).
— 2009 —
- Horn, M. (2009). Tangible Computer Programming: Exploring the use of Emerging Technology in Classrooms and Science Museums (Doctoral dissertation).
— 2006 —
- Beals, L. (2006). Dyadic Collaborative Problem Solving in Engineering Tasks in a First Grade Classroom (Master’s thesis).
- Chau, C. (2006). Associations between online civic engagement and personal technological characteristics among college students (Master’s thesis).
- Mathur, A. (2006). Active Citizenship through Technology: Designing a Curriculum that Uses New Technologies to Promote Understanding of Active Citizenship in College Students (Undergraduate thesis).
— 2003 —
- Hacker, L. (2003). Robotics in Education: ROBOLAB and robotic technology as tools for learning science and engineering (Undergraduate thesis).