- “Fair Allocation of Vaccines, Ventilators, and Antiviral Treatments: Leaving No Ethical Value Behind in Health Care Rationing” (with Parag A. Pathak, Tayfun Sönmez, and M. Bumin Yenmez) (January 2021) [ arXiv ]
- Explanation of this paper’s policy impact and resources regarding software implementation resources we developed are available at www.covid19reservesystem.org.
- Related: My policy simulation papers on vaccine allocation are here.
- Initial Draft (April 2020): “Leaving No Ethical Value Behind: Triage Protocol Design for Pandemic Rationing” [ WP | NBER ]
- “Blood Allocation with Replacement Donors: A Theory of Multi-unit Exchange with Compatibility-based Preferences” (with Xiang Han, Onur Kesten) (February 2021) [ PDF ] [ Slides ]
- “Search and Matching for Adoption from Foster Care” (with Nils Olberg, Ludwig Dierks, Sven Seuken, and Vincent W. Slaugh) (March 2021) [ arXiv ]
- “The Trade-off Between Vaccine Prioritization and Speed Depends on Mitigation Measures” (with Nikhil Agarwal, Andrew Komo, Chetan Patel, and Parag A Pathak) (February 2021) [ medRxiv ]
- “Designing Practical and Fair Sequential Team Contests” (with Nejat Anbarci and Ching-Jen Sun) Games and Economic Behavior (conditionally accepted) [ Latest Draft (July 2020): WP ] [ Older Draft (Feb. 2018): WP ]
- “Arrovian Efficiency in Allocation of Discrete Resources” (with Marek Pycia) [ Latest Draft (Sep. 2020): WP | PDF ] [ Older Draft (Feb. 2016): WP ]
- “Paying It Backward and Forward: Expanding Access to Convalescent Plasma Therapy Through Market Design” (with Scott Duke Kominers, Parag A. Pathak, and Tayfun Sönmez) [ Latest Draft (Oct. 2020): PDF ] [ Older Draft (May 2020): WP | NBER ]
- “Neutral Allocation of Discrete Resources with Outside Options” (with Marek Pycia) [ Latest Draft (March 2021): PDF ]
- “Flexible Top Trading Cycles and Chains Mechanism: Maintaining Diversity in Erasmus Student Exchange,” (with Umut Mert Dur and Onur Kesten) unpublished mimeo, (April 2015) [ Slides ] [ Abstract ] Draft available upon request
- “Trading Cycles for School Choice” (with Marek Pycia) unpublished mimeo, (July 2011) [ WP ]
- “Valuing Prearranged Paired Kidney Exchanges: A Stochastic Game Approach” (with Murat Kurt, Mark S. Roberts, Andrew J. Schaefer) (October 2011) final status: Revise&Resubmit at Operations Research [ PDF ]
- “Market Mechanisms for Fair Allocation of Indivisible Objects and Money” (March 2007) final status: Revise&Resubmit at Social Choice and Welfare [ PDF ]
- “Transplant Center Incentives in Kidney Exchange,” (with Alvin E. Roth and Tayfun Sönmez) unpublished mimeo, (March 2005) [ PDF ]