- “Fair Allocation of Vaccines, Ventilators, and Antiviral Treatments: Leaving No Ethical Value Behind in Health Care Rationing” (with Parag A. Pathak, Tayfun Sönmez, and M. Bumin Yenmez) Latest Draft (January 2021) [from arXiv]
- Explanation of this paper’s policy impact and resources regarding software implementation resources we developed are available at www.covid19reservesystem.org.
- Related: My policy simulation papers on vaccine allocation are here.
- Initial Draft (April 2020): “Leaving No Ethical Value Behind: Triage Protocol Design for Pandemic Rationing” [from BC Econ WP | from NBER | from SSRN]
- “Blood Allocation with Replacement Donors: A Theory of Multi-unit Exchange with Compatibility-based Preferences” (with Xiang Han, Onur Kesten) (February 2021) [PDF] [Slides]
- “The Trade-off Between Vaccine Prioritization and Speed Depends on Mitigation Measures” (with Nikhil Agarwal, Andrew Komo, Chetan Patel, and Parag A Pathak) (February 2021) [from medRxiv]
- “Designing Practical and Fair Sequential Team Contests” (with Nejat Anbarci and Ching-Jen Sun) Games and Economic Behavior (conditionally accepted) [Latest Draft (July 2020) from SSRN] [Older Draft (Feb 2018) from BC Econ WP]
- “Arrovian Efficiency in Allocation of Discrete Resources” (with Marek Pycia) [Latest Draft (Sep 2020) from CEPR | PDF] [Older Draft (Feb 2016) from BC Econ WP]
- “Paying It Backward and Forward: Expanding Access to Convalescent Plasma Therapy Through Market Design” (with Scott Duke Kominers, Parag A. Pathak, and Tayfun Sönmez) [Latest Draft (Oct 2020) PDF] [Older Draft (May 2020) from BC Econ WP | from NBER | from SSRN]
- Related: “White Paper: Expanding Access to Covid-19 Convalescent Plasma using Incentives” (with Parag A. Pathak, Tayfun Sönmez) (July 2020) [PDF]
- “Flexible Top Trading Cycles and Chains Mechanism: Maintaining Diversity in Erasmus Student Exchange,” (with Umut Mert Dur and Onur Kesten) unpublished mimeo, (April 2015) [Slides] [Abstract] Draft available upon request
- “Trading Cycles for School Choice” (with Marek Pycia) unpublished mimeo, (July 2011) [from SSRN]
- “Valuing Prearranged Paired Kidney Exchanges: A Stochastic Game Approach” (with Murat Kurt, Mark S. Roberts, Andrew J. Schaefer) (October 2011) final status: Revise&Resubmit at Operations Research [PDF]
- “Market Mechanisms for Fair Allocation of Indivisible Objects and Money” (March 2007) final status: Revise&Resubmit at Social Choice and Welfare [PDF]
- “Transplant Center Incentives in Kidney Exchange,” (with Alvin E. Roth and Tayfun Sönmez) unpublished mimeo, (March 2005) [PDF]