Email Final Project Preferences by 9/18 @4pm

Email me by this Saturday, September 18th at 4:00 pm if you have any preferences about the final project that might influence which group I assign folks.  

In general, I’m wondering if you have any particular interest in working (or not working) with a particular text, theme, and/or medium.   

• For example: If you would really like to do a project that works with  music let me know, and I will try to match you up with folks who are also hoping to do something with music. 
  • Or, for example: If you know that you hate to do any kind of acting or performing, let me know and I will try not to put you with the three folks who definitely want to stage Zora Neale Hurston’s short play in the quad.   

I encourage you to look at the list of previous projects (at the bottom of the assignment description page).  Looking at the list (along with the assignment objectives and guidelines) should give you a sense of just how creative your group can get with this project. 

Keep in Mind:  Expressing interest in working (or not working) with a particular text, theme, and/or medium is just so I can try to put you in a group with similarly interested folks.   Your group may ultimately decide to go in another direction. 

If you would like to express preferences of any sort, please make sure you email me by this Saturday, September 18th at 4:00 pm.  

• You may list as many preferences as you prefer, but if you list more than two preferences, please rank them in order of most important to least important.  
  • If you do not have any preferences, you do not need to contact me.