Pamela’s Proposal

For my final project I am not sure in what direction I want to take it, but I want to be able to capture my experiences of being at BC for 4 years and be able to make it into a short film. I want it to be authentic in the approach of what the 4 years meant to me, as well as for the people that I have met and been able to connect with. I think this would be able to hone in on my journey here at BC, I want the video to be creative in terms of the visuals that are displayed in the video. I want to touch upon spaces that meant something to me, as well as highlight individuals who have impacted my life during this time. In order to feel as though I am providing something within my project, I also want to incorporate some advice or some steps for Black and brown students to use in order to help them navigate through the PWI. I am still in the mist of figuring out what I want to do fully, but the video is something that is definitely of interest to me. I also want to be able to incorporate like a memory box as well of items that I have saved throughout my 4 years at BC that are significant. I have always wanted to do a time capsule and so I feel as though that would symbolize that to me for my BC journey.