Office Hours for 9/10 – 9/17

Office Hours Tomorrow 9/10/21

• As I mentioned in class, I will be hosting virtual office hours tomorrow, Friday, September 10th from 4-6pm.   
    • The last hour is by appointment only.
    • If you think you’d like to meet between 5-6pm, please let me know before 2pm tomorrow. 
    • If no one signs up in advance, I will end the office hours at 5:00pm.
    • For the office hour Zoom link, please see the email titled “Office Hours” sent on 9/9/21.

Next Week Office Hours 

• Next week, I will have both virtual and in-person office hours.  The in-person office hours will be by appointment only.  
    • Virtual
      • Wed 4:30 -6:00 pm (For the office hour Zoom link, please see the email titled “Office Hours” sent on 9/9/21.)
    • In-Person: 
      • Tues:  12:00 – 12:45 pm  (by appointment only; appointments must be confirmed by 10:00 am that Tuesday.)
      • Thurs:  3:00 – 4:00 pm  (by appointment only; appointments must be confirmed by 10:00 am that Thursday.)

Virtual Office Hours Link

• All scheduled virtual office hours this semester will use the same link.  Additionally any in-person hours that may need to shift to a virtual platform (in the event that either you and/or me is under the weather) will also use the same Zoom link. (See: email titled “Office Hours” sent on 9/9/21).

David Lewis