We welcome dogs of all ages, sizes and breeds. Our only requirements in that they are vaccinated, healthy, and have no history of aggression.
Before signing up, please make sure your dog has a vaccination history of Rabies, DHPP, and has proof of a stool sample negative for giardia from the last 12 months.
Make an account!
1. CLICK HERE to create an account!
2. Please fill out all fields except for Student ID, which can be left blank.
3. Check your email to receive your login information.
4. Once you log in for the first time, you will be asked to complete a form telling us more about your dog. Don’t forget to change your password to something you will remember! Once you complete this form, we will have all the information we need from you, and we will contact you with any available studies. Remember to keep this LINK, which you will be able to use your login to make future appointments.
Feel free to contact us at any time at email@example.com if you have any questions.
If you have more than one dog, please create a second account so that your dogs can each have their own academic careers!
What to Expect
The goal of your dog’s first visit to the center is simple: Get your dog comfortable with our center and determine which studies your dog will enjoy the most!
This is designed to be a very short visit. If your dog is up for it, we have some simple games designed specifically for your dog’s first visit that will help us determine what sort of studies they will enjoy the most. You will be with your dog the entire time. When inviting dogs to come in for studies, we take each dog’s interests, preferences, and special skills into consideration. This first visit is our opportunity to assess what path your dog would enjoy the most!
Your dog must have: proof that they are negative for giardia, a rabies shot, and DHPP vaccination.
You can have your vet fax us these records at 508-905-5466, or email a picture of the records to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Remember to Bring:
1. Your dog’s favorite treats!
2. Your vet records, if you have not already sent them to us.
Once we discover which trajectory is the best fit for your dog, we will send you information about any study sessions they might be interested in. In each study session, your dog might participate in 2-4 different studies, which will take anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour in total. In order to participate, you will need to sign in to your account and pick a time that works for you.
Contact us email@example.com.